Bluebeam Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bluebeam's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.4M per year.
- Bluebeam's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Bluebeam's pricing is $349 per year.
- Bluebeam has 437 Employees.
- Bluebeam grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Bluebeam currently has 41 job openings.
What Is Bluebeam?
Bluebeam pushes the boundaries of innovation, developing smart, simple markup and collaboration solutions for design and construction professionals worldwide. Since 2002, Bluebeam, Inc. has made desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that leverage PDF to enable a common data environment, improve project communication, and streamline processes across the entire project lifecycle. Trusted by over 1 million individuals in more than 100 countries, Bluebeam's solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Illinois, New Hampshire, Canada, England and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu on our website.keywords:saas, Software Development