Fieldwire Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fieldwire's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- Fieldwire received $6.6M in venture funding in October 2015.
- Fieldwire's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Fieldwire's total funding is $7.7M.
- Fieldwire's pricing is $348 per year.
- Fieldwire has 109 Employees.
- Fieldwire grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Fieldwire currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Fieldwire?
Fieldwire is a construction field management platform which streamlines jobsite coordination, used on over 200,000 projects worldwide. It saves construction professionals an hour a day by powering clear and efficient communication between field and office staff. With its easy-to-use mobile solution, Fieldwire connects the project team - from subcontractors foremen to the general contractor's project manager - enabling real-time information sharing. Everyone on a jobsite uses fieldwire to: - Power clear and efficient coordination - Deliver consistent performance - Reduce risk exposures Key feature areas include: - Plans, including mobile plans with version control, document sharing, and mark-ups / as-builts - Tasks, including field scheduling, punch lists, and inspections - Communication, including messaging, progress reports, and forms.keywords:Enterprise Software,Mobile, saas