Raken Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Raken's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.7M per year.
- Raken received $10.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Raken's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Raken's total funding is $12M.
- Raken has 106 Employees.
- Raken grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Raken currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Raken?
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, daily reporting platform for Contractors. We enable superintendents, foremen and project managers to create more effective daily reports in less time. We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes. Manage/document accidents & delays, subcontractor information, site safety & quality control observations, project photos, weather, task lists, equipment rental, jobsite visitors, and more!keywords:Construction,Consumer Services,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Mobile, saas