Procore Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Procore Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $247.5M per year.
- Procore Technologies received $75.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Procore Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Procore Technologies's total funding is $261.4M.
- Procore Technologies's pricing is $4,500 per year.
- Procore Technologies has 1707 Employees.
- Procore Technologies grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Procore Technologies currently has 118 job openings.
What Is Procore Technologies?
Procore Technologies, Inc. provides cloud-based construction software to clients across the globe. Using its award-winning suite of project management tools, hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more. Every day, we speak to construction firms still heavily relying on paper-based documentation, email chains, and spreadsheets to manage their projects. Our goal is to help construction professionals increase their project success by simplifying project management with powerful collaborative software. Procore helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This real time data and accessibility minimizes costly risks and delaysultimately boosting profits.keywords:Automotive, saas