Juniper Square Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Juniper Square's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.9M per year.
- Juniper Square received $25.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Juniper Square's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Juniper Square's total funding is $108M.
- Juniper Square has 253 Employees.
- Juniper Square grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- Juniper Square currently has 26 job openings.
What Is Juniper Square?
Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software. Learn more at www.junipersquare.com.keywords:fintech, saas