TOPS Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TOPS Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.6M per year.
- TOPS Software received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2018.
- TOPS Software's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TOPS Software's total funding is $12.4M.
- TOPS Software's pricing is $9 per year.
- TOPS Software has 73 Employees.
- TOPS Software grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- TOPS Software currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|IXACT Contact S...||$2.9M||20||N/A||N/A||4.4/5||$396|
What Is TOPS Software?
TOPS provides advanced accounting-based solutions designed for Condominium and Homeowners Association (COA/HOA) management. TOPS empowers you to dramatically increase accounting efficiency, improve communications with your homeowners, integrate all aspects of property management, and accurately track detailed records. TOPS offers scalable, flexible solutions that meet the needs of Community Management organizations of all sizes.keywords:Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Real Estate,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
TOPS Software News
TOPS Software, TenantCloud, SHIFT Next Level Innovations, GENKAN, Yardi Genesis2, Ensoware, iStaging, Rosmiman Software, Corrigo, ...
TOPS Software is in talks to acquire larger corporate offices in the Feather Sound area. (PRWeb August 29, 2019). Read the full story at ...
Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market Analysis by Size, Share, Dynamics, Top Players, Segments, Regional Analysis and Forecast ...
TOPS Software Funding
|2018-01-10||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||American Discovery Capital||Article|