PERQ Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PERQ's estimated revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- PERQ received $4.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- PERQ's estimated revenue per employee is $210000
- PERQ's total funding is $7.3M.
- PERQ has 135 Employees.
- PERQ grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- PERQ currently has 7 job openings.
What Is PERQ?
Since our founding in 2001, our goals have been simple: playing the game of business, building a world class team, giving back to our community and delivering value for our customers. Today, we continue to play the game guided by our mission of creating meaningful engagement between consumers and brands.keywords:Gaming,Marketing
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Snow Companies ...||$64.5M||274||6%|
|The Media Store||$15.8M||66||5%|
|Saatchi & Saatc...||$53M||233||10%|
According to Scott Hill, founder of marketing technology company Perq, “Brick-and-mortar retailers have additional weapons at their disposal, ...
AppFolio Property Manager, Buildium, Yardi Voyager, PERQ, ResMan, Entrata, RealPage OneSite, LeaseHawk, NexusPayables, Rent ...
Editor's note: IBJ is now using a new comment system. Your Disqus account will no longer work on the IBJ site. Instead, you can leave a ...