Integrate Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Integrate's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.3M per year.
- Integrate received $23.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Integrate's estimated revenue per employee is $246,923
- Integrate's total funding is $80.4M.
- Integrate's pricing is £7,995 per year.
- Integrate has 325 Employees.
- Integrate grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Integrate currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Integrate?
Integrate is a marketing technology provider of Demand Orchestration Software, enabling marketers to automate top-of-funnel demand marketing efforts, enabling marketers to: - Engage potential prospects wherever they go for information, without relying solely on unsolicited inbound inquiries - More efficiently manage relationships with lead- and prospect-data sources and channels from contract to ongoing fulfillment - Effectively manage, track and optimize top-funnel demand gen campaigns for predictable demand generation outcomes - Generate leads at both the contact and account levels using advanced tools and targeting (target account lists, predictive models, segments, activity data, lead scores, etc.) - Automate lead data processing, validation and enhancement to ensure quality and marketability - Ensure that leads are efficiently processed and integrated into marketing automation and CRM - Correlate top-funnel activities to mid- and low-funnel conversions to make more informed demand generation investments - Work with existing systems and data sources to create a more holistic demand marketing engine Visit www.integrate.com to learn why innovative companies like Dell, Rackspace, Salesforce and Inttact choose Integrate.keywords:Advertising,Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas