BlueConic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BlueConic's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- BlueConic received $6.2M in venture funding in August 2016.
- BlueConic's estimated revenue per employee is $132,330
- BlueConic's total funding is $9.6M.
- BlueConic has 103 Employees.
- BlueConic grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- BlueConic currently has 13 job openings.
What Is BlueConic?
BlueConic, the world's leading customer data platform (CDP), liberates marketers first-party data from all the disparate systems in which it currently exists, and makes it available wherever and whenever it is required by the marketer. More than 200 consumer and B2B brands, including Hearst Newspapers, Moen, T-Mobile, ING, America's Test Kitchen, and American Kennel Club, leverage BlueConic to automate their first-party data collection across sources, unify it into robust, person-level profiles, and activate it in BlueConic or external marketing platforms to improve customer-centric engagement. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Europe. For more information, visit us at www.blueconic.comkeywords:Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas saas