Embark Veterinary Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Embark Veterinary received $4.5M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Embark Veterinary's total funding is $8.2M.
- Embark Veterinary has 82 Employees.
- Embark Veterinary grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Embark Veterinary currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Embark Veterinary?
Embark offers the most comprehensive dog DNA test on the market. An Embark dog DNA test enables a pet owner to learn about their dog's breed, ancestry, health, and more with a simple cheek swab. The company offers the most accurate results by using 20 times more genetic information than any other test available. Pet owners can potentially extend their dog's lifespan by using Embark, which tests for over 160 genetic health conditions. Launched by two brothers, the company is an official research partner with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine and has a mission to end preventable disease in dogs.keywords:Biotechnology,Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics