Simon Data Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Simon Data's estimated revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Simon Data received $20.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Simon Data's estimated revenue per employee is $192500
- Simon Data's total funding is $27M.
- Simon Data has 84 Employees.
- Simon Data grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Simon Data currently has 27 job openings.
|Ryan Brier||Vice President, Head of Client Solutions|
|Adam Vojdany||VP, Finance & Commercialization|
|Brian Thompson||VP, Strategic Initiatives|
|Dylan Flye||VP, Sales|
|Ben Walker||VP, Operations|
|Joshua Neckes||Co-Founder & President|
What Is Simon Data?
Simon is a tool that transforms your data into clear insights that let you get more out of your marketing. Connect your data in minutes, create customized segments, deploy to existing channels, and discover what your customers want.keywords:Subscription,Analytics,E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Caliber Public ...||$8.1M||83||8%|
Simon Data News
As businesses use an increasing variety of marketing software solutions, the goal around collecting all of that data is to improve customer ...
Simon Data is the customer data platform that generates a single, unified view of a customer based on data that is collected across various ...
Simon Data raised $30 million in its Series C round, smaller than the average funding round for a company at this stage this year ($46 million ...
Simon Data Funding