INDUS ACTION Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- INDUS ACTION's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- INDUS ACTION's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- INDUS ACTION has 71 Employees.
- INDUS ACTION grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- INDUS ACTION currently has 1 job openings.
What Is INDUS ACTION?
Indus Action was founded by Harvard students with the vision of solving India's deep rooted problems via public policy. The organization seeks to identify the wide gaps that exist in policy framing and their grassroots implementation. It also aims to mobilize public resources and empower communities to bridge that gap. Project Eklavya, Indus Action's first campaign, was launched last year to support the effective implementation of Section 12(1)(c) of the Right to Education Act, 2005. Under this section it is mandatory for unaided, non-minority private schools to reserve at least twenty five percent of seats in Nursery, KG and Class 1 for children belonging to disadvantaged and economically weaker sections. Unfortunately, studies reveals that only 3% of eligible families are aware of this provision.keywords:N/A