Highlands and Islands Airports Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Highlands and Islands Airports's estimated annual revenue is currently $64.9M per year.
- Highlands and Islands Airports's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Highlands and Islands Airports has 264 Employees.
- Highlands and Islands Airports grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Highlands and Islands Airports currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Highlands and Islands Airports?
We operate 11 airports across the Highlands and Islands in some of the most amazing locations Scotland has to offer. From beach landings to coastal runways, our airports connect a diverse range of communities with each other and connect the north of Scotland to the rest of the world. Our vision is to be recognised as an industry leader in the provision of airports through leadership, innovation and collaborative working to deliver positive outcomes for our customers. HIAL is also a fantastically rewarding place to work and do business. Working with us provides great opportunities for innovation and development and its our staff that makes the business a success. If you haven't spent time exploring the "real Scotland" - start your journey today with Highlands and Islands Airports.keywords:N/A