BA CityFlyer Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BA CityFlyer's estimated annual revenue is currently $96.2M per year.
- BA CityFlyer's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- BA CityFlyer has 391 Employees.
- BA CityFlyer grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- BA CityFlyer currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BA CityFlyer?
BA CityFlyer operates a network of UK domestic and European flight services from London City Airport. We are proud to be the leading airline at London City, offering the largest number of destinations and customers. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways and proudly offer all the comfort, service and benefits that customers receive on board all British Airways operated flights. We continue to grow every year, also operating weekend scheduled services to leisure destinations within Europe from Edinburgh, Manchester and London Stansted, as well as a variety of charter services which depart from airports around the UK on behalf of other airlines, for tour operators and private clients.keywords:N/A