Birmingham Airport Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Birmingham Airport's estimated annual revenue is currently $142.2M per year.
- Birmingham Airport's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Birmingham Airport has 578 Employees.
- Birmingham Airport grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Birmingham Airport currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Birmingham Airport?
Birmingham Airport is the UK's third largest airport outside London, and the UK's seventh largest overall, handling 13m passengers a year. Birmingham serves more than 140 direct scheduled & charter routes and offers an additional 300 possible connections worldwide. This gives passengers a choice of over 440 direct or one-stop flights globally. Over the last 10 years, Birmingham Airport has invested more than £300 million to develop its Infrastructure. Find out more about Birmingham Airport at www.birminghamairport.co.uk or on Twitter @bhx_officialkeywords:N/A