Egnyte Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Egnyte's estimated annual revenue is currently $103.8M per year.
- Egnyte received $75.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Egnyte's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Egnyte's total funding is $137.5M.
- Egnyte's pricing is $120 per year.
- Egnyte has 716 Employees.
- Egnyte grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Egnyte currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Egnyte?
Connect better. Protect better. Do more together. Egnyte transforms businesses through smarter content allowing organizations to connect, protect, and unlock value from all their content. Our Content Intelligence platform delivers smart content collaboration and governance in the cloud or on-premises to thousands of businesses around the world even the most regulated industries. Founded in 2007, Egnyte is privately held and headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Investors include venture capital firms, such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as technology partners, such as CenturyLink and Seagate Technology.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Mobile,Security,Storage, saas