Brandfolder Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Brandfolder's revenue is currently $3.6M per year.
- Brandfolder received $5.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Brandfolder's revenue per employee is $63750
- Brandfolder's total funding is $10.9M.
- Brandfolder has 56 Employees.
- Brandfolder grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Brandfolder currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Brandfolder?
Brandfolder is the world's most powerfully simple digital asset management (DAM) platform. Easily store, share, and showcase what's important to your brand with our cloud-based, SaaS solution. With Brandfolder, brands are empowered to become more organized, consistent, and efficient. We help strong brands tell their best brand stories.keywords:Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Media
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|London Trust Me...||$3.3M||37||-7%|
Media and advertising veteran Tim Armstrong has bought a stake in Brandfolder Inc., a startup that makes cloud-based brand-management
The Major Players Covered in this Report: Brandworkz, Bynder, Hootsuite Media, MarcomCentral, Webdam, BLUE Software, Brandfolder
... Market 2019, by top players – Bynder, Hootsuite Media, MarcomCentral, Webdam, BLUE Software, Brandfolder Digital Asset Management.