Dropbox Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Dropbox's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.1B per year.
- Dropbox's estimated revenue per employee is $492,726
- Dropbox's total funding is $1.7B.
- Dropbox's pricing is $120 per year.
- Dropbox's current valuation is $9.2B. (January 2022}
- Dropbox has 4262 Employees.
- Dropbox grew their employee count by -10% last year.
Dropbox Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Dropbox?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Read Dropbox, Inc. (NASDAQ:DBX) CFO Timothy Regan Sells 2500 Shares at Defense World.
The latest market research report analyzes the Cloud Content Collaboration Software market demand by different segments Size, share, growth, industry.
Playbook, which describes itself as a creative file manager for designers where Pinterest meets Dropbox, raised $18M in round led by...
Dropbox Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results Third Quarter Revenue of $550.2 Million, Up 12.9% Year-over-year GAAP and Non-GAAP Operating Income of $77.3 Million and $161.0 Million, Up 157.7% and 43.5% Year-over-year Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities of $231.5 Million and Free ...
The traditional 40 hour working week is all but dead and will quickly become a ‘thing of the past’ according to Dropbox co-founder Drew Houston, who claims the impact on his industry “will be comparable to the rise of mobile and the cloud.” His comments are the latest contribution to the ongoin ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|