M-Files Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- M-Files Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.2M per year.
- M-Files Corporation received $Undisclosed in venture funding in July 2018.
- M-Files Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- M-Files Corporation has 477 Employees.
- M-Files Corporation grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- M-Files Corporation currently has 16 job openings.
What Is M-Files Corporation?
M-Files provides a next generation intelligent information management platform that improves business performance by helping people find and use information more effectively. Unlike traditional enterprise content management (ECM) systems or content services platforms, M-Files unifies systems, data and content across the organization without disturbing existing systems and processes or requiring data migration. M-Files breaks down silos by delivering an in-context experience for accessing and leveraging information that resides in any system and repository, including network folders, SharePoint, file sharing services, ECM systems, CRM, ERP and other business systems and repositories. Thousands of organizations in over 100 countries use M-Files for managing their business information and processes, including NBC Universal, Rovio and SAS.keywords:saas, Consulting,Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage