Nasuni Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nasuni's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.8M per year.
- Nasuni received $25.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Nasuni's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Nasuni's total funding is $187M.
- Nasuni has 316 Employees.
- Nasuni grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Nasuni currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Nasuni?
Nasuni enables organizations to store, protect, synchronize and collaborate on files across all locations at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services, powered by the Nasuni UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file sharing. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of object storage from leading cloud vendors such as Amazon, Azure, Dell EMC, and IBM, with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. The world's largest companies in 12 industry sectors rely on Nasuni to maximize the business value of their file data and ensure business continuity.keywords:saas