Cohesity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cohesity's estimated annual revenue is currently $257.2M per year.
- Cohesity received $250.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Cohesity's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cohesity's total funding is $410M.
- Cohesity's pricing is $110,000 per year.
- Cohesity has 1774 Employees.
- Cohesity grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Cohesity currently has 46 job openings.
What Is Cohesity?
Cohesity is a startup based in San Jose, founded in 2013 by Mohit Aron, who also happens to be the co-founder and former CTO of Nutanix. Mohit Aron has embedded the spirit of distributed architectures and hyperconverged technologies into Cohesity's DNA- the result is a distributed scale-out hyperconverged platform that focuses on secondary storage needs. Cohesity's mission is to eliminate secondary storage silos and provide an all-encompassing single solution. Secondary storage is a market with a much larger need for capacity than primary storage. In fact, up to 80% of all the data generated in the world qualifies for secondary storage and so far there is no established leader in the secondary storage market, which is a massive opportunity for Cohesity! For more information, visit www.cohesity.com and follow @cohesity on Twitter.keywords:saas, Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Physical Storage,Storage