Druva Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Druva's estimated annual revenue is currently $131.5M per year.
- Druva received $80.0M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Druva's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Druva's total funding is $328M.
- Druva's pricing is $48 per year.
- Druva has 907 Employees.
- Druva grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Druva currently has 34 job openings.
What Is Druva?
We are the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry's first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligencedramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it. Our award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry's fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data. Want to innovate with us Learn more at www.druva.com/about/careerskeywords:saas, Analytics,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage