OwnBackup Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- OwnBackup's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.2M per year.
- OwnBackup received $15.5M in venture funding in April 2018.
- OwnBackup's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- OwnBackup's total funding is $99.8M.
- OwnBackup's pricing is $33 per year.
- OwnBackup has 305 Employees.
- OwnBackup grew their employee count by 72% last year.
- OwnBackup currently has 68 job openings.
What Is OwnBackup?
OwnBackup believes that no company operating on the cloud should ever lose data. With comprehensive backup, visual compare, and fast recovery capabilities, we have helped hundreds of organizations through data loss and corruption crises. Our solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS and PaaS data, including Salesforce, ServiceNow and Slack. The company was co-founded by technology veterans with deep experience in data-recovery, data-protection and information-security. OwnBackup's solutions provide built-in protection against data loss and corruption caused by human error, malicious intent, integration error and rogue applications. All of this has helped make OwnBackup the top-ranked backup and restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, a venue the solution has been listed on since 2012, and to gain recognition as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage