Ed MicroLearning Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ed MicroLearning's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.2M per year.
- Ed MicroLearning received $2.9M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Ed MicroLearning's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Ed MicroLearning's total funding is $4M.
- Ed MicroLearning's pricing is $23 per year.
- Ed MicroLearning has 56 Employees.
- Ed MicroLearning grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Ed MicroLearning currently has 7 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Cornerstone On ...||$342.9M||2365||N/A||N/A||4/5||$96|
What Is Ed MicroLearning?
Simpler & smarter learning. Ed is a better mobile learning management system designed for today's digital habits, delivering more engaging and effective micro-learning directly to leaners, anytime, anywhere.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Ed MicroLearning News
Now, a little-known 'microlearning' platform called EdApp is hoping to be the next recipient of that prestigious prediction. Ed App has secured a ...
Ed is a solution driven out of the need for a truly mobile first, microlearning focused learning approach. Both an authoring tool and LMS, the ...
... our third award in four months," said Ed Dubens, Founder and CEO of ... sustain a crash-free culture® in a smartphone-based micro learning ...
Ed MicroLearning Funding