Safari Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Safari Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.4M per year.
- Safari Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Safari Energy has 97 Employees.
- Safari Energy grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Safari Energy currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Safari Energy?
Founded in 2008, Safari Energy is a leading partner for large commercial property owners and tenants to optimize returns and reduce costs through solar power deployment. Safari Energy has delivered more than 200 solar energy projects from New York to Hawaii unlocking economic value for its clients. Safari Energy is the #1 provider of solar services to real estate investment trusts in the U.S. In 2018, Safari Energy joined the PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) family of companies. As part of one of the world's largest energy companies, Safari Energy is leading the growth of distributed energy resources, including energy storage and supporting PPL's role in shaping the future energy grid.keywords:Cleantech,Solar Power,Wind Power