Avanan Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Avanan's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.2M per year.
- Avanan received $25.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Avanan's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Avanan's total funding is $41.9M.
- Avanan has 104 Employees.
- Avanan grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Avanan currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Avanan?
Avanan’s AI protects cloud email and collaboration suites from cyber attacks that evade default and advanced security tools. Its invisible, multi-layer security enables full-suite protection for cloud collaboration solutions such as Office 365, G-Suite, Teams, and Slack. The platform deploys in one click via API to prevent Business EmailCompromise and block phishing, malware, data leakage, account takeover and shadow IT across the enterprise. Avanan replaces the need for multiple tools to secure the entire cloud collaboration suite, with a patented solution that goes far beyond any other Cloud Email Security Supplement.keywords:Email Security, SaaS Security, Compliance, Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, IT Security, DLP