Lessonly Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lessonly's estimated revenue is currently $26.7M per year.
- Lessonly received $8.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Lessonly's estimated revenue per employee is $210000
- Lessonly has 127 Employees.
- Lessonly grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Lessonly currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Lessonly?
Lessonly is powerfully simple training software that helps teams learn, practice, and do better work. We enable busy teams to get on the same page, stay ahead of change, and deliver amazing experiences to customers and prospects. Learn more at Lessonly.com.keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Lessonly, the leader in online training software, this week announced five awards for ...
SWOT Analysis of Key players: Articulate, ISpring Suite, Lessonly, Brainshark, SAP, Adobe Captivate, Elucidat, Gomo, Lectora Inspire, Adapt, ...
Sales Training and Onboarding Software Industry: Future Demand, Market Analysis & Outlook to 2023|MindTickle, Lessonly, Allego, Brainshark ...
Lessonly New Location/Offices
Lessonly Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|