ConcertoHealth Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ConcertoHealth's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.5M per year.
- ConcertoHealth's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- ConcertoHealth's total funding is $45.2M.
- ConcertoHealth has 198 Employees.
- ConcertoHealth currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ConcertoHealth?
ConcertoHealth Inc. has extensive experience caring for the Medicare, Medicaid, frail and complex medical needs patient populations. The company addresses critical vulnerabilities for patients and health plans alike: expanded access to personalized primary care, chronic condition management and coordination of transitions between care settings. Through its ConcertoHealth Care Centers, the company provides healthcare services where and when they're needed, delivering primary care and care coordination regardless the location – be it clinic, home, hospital or post-acute settings. The company is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with seven Concerto Care Centers in metropolitan Seattle and Detroitkeywords:N/A