Xponential Fitness Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Xponential Fitness's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.3M per year.
- Xponential Fitness's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Xponential Fitness has 90 Employees.
- Xponential Fitness grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Xponential Fitness currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Xponential Fitness?
Founded in 2017 by Anthony Geisler, Xponential Fitness is the curator of the best brands across every vertical in the boutique fitness space ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ including Pilates, indoor cycling, stretch, rowing, dance, running and yoga. Currently, Xponential Fitness' portfolio of brands includes Club Pilates, the nation's largest and fastest growing Pilates franchise; CycleBar, the first and only premium indoor cycling franchise; StretchLab, a concept offering one-on-one assisted stretching services and group stretch services; Row House, a high-energy, low-impact indoor rowing workout; AKT, a dance-based cardio workout combining toning, interval & circuit training developed by Celebrity Trainer Anna Kaiser; YogaSix, a modern boutique yoga brand; Pure Barre, a total body workout that uses the ballet barre to perform small isometric movements; and most recently, Stride, a treadmill-based cardio and strength training concept. Visit www.xponential.com to learn more.keywords:N/A