Cryoport Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cryoport's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.7M per year.
- Cryoport received $25.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Cryoport's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Cryoport's total funding is $24.5M.
- Cryoport has 127 Employees.
- Cryoport grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Cryoport currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Cryoport?
Cryoport is the life science industry's most trusted provider of cold chain logistics solutions for temperature-sensitive materials, serving biopharmaceutical, IVF and surrogacy and animal health organizations around the world. Cryoport's proprietary Cryoport Express® liquid nitrogen dry vapor shippers, innovative C3 2-8°C solution, Cryoportal Logistics Management Platform, leading-edge Smartpak II Condition Monitoring System and geo-sensing technology paired with unparalleled cold chain expertise and 24/7/365 customer support, make Cryoport the end-to-end cold chain logistics partner that you can trust. Cryoport is currently hiring and we're looking for professionals who are committed to quality and continuous improvement. If you're interested in working for a company that is passionate about transforming the life science industry by providing complete cold chain logistics solutions, view our open positions: https://www.cryoport.com/about-us/careerskeywords:Biotechnology,Data Storage,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Storage,Storage,Transportation