Correctional Medical Group Companies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Correctional Medical Group Companies's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.3M per year.
- Correctional Medical Group Companies's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Correctional Medical Group Companies has 75 Employees.
- Correctional Medical Group Companies grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Correctional Medical Group Companies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Correctional Medical Group Companies?
Correctional Medical Group Companies (CMGC) is a family of high quality regional providers of medical and behavioral health care services exclusively to county jails and detention facilities. The first CMGC member, California Forensic Medical Group (CFMG), was founded in 1983, and serves nearly half of California's counties. CMGC's success and mission is built on a foundation of compassionate, quality care, unrivaled customer partnerships, and living by a simple code; Always Do the Right Thing. Over the past three decades we have not only become the largest private provider of correctional healthcare services in California, but also have established ourselves as a leading national provider employing more than 2,000 professionals, serving 62 counties and 111 facilities in 8 states, caring for more than 25,000 inmates. In addition to CFMG, CMGC's other member companies include Southwest Correctional Medical Group (SWCMG), Northwest Correctional Medical Group (NWCMG), Southeast Correctional Medical Group (SECMG) and Midwest Correctional Medical Group (MWCMG). Together they serve counties across the United States. CMGC's enduring success is built on a passionate commitment to its patients and its county partners.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Pharmaceuticals,Software Development