China Construction Bank New York Branch Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- China Construction Bank New York Branch's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- China Construction Bank New York Branch's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- China Construction Bank New York Branch has 62 Employees.
- China Construction Bank New York Branch grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- China Construction Bank New York Branch currently has 1 job openings.
What Is China Construction Bank New York Branch?
China Construction Bank Corporation New York Branch (CCBNY) received a full branch license from the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank in February 2009 and opened for business in July of 2009.The opening of the NY branch marked the establishment of CCB's first branch in the Americas.The NY branch specializes in comprehensive wholesale banking business including Corporate Banking,Trade Finance, Treasury products, Time & Demand Deposits and USD clearing. CCBNY provides extensive financial products and services to our customers and strives to achieve significant business development,especially by increasing its local market share of RMB trade settlement. Based on the advantageous location of New York, the dominant financial markets in the world, and CCB's strong customer base in China, CCBNY offers various supports and products for our customers to expand business both into China and the US, playing a significant role in facilitating bilateral economic and trading activities.keywords:N/A