Grasshopper Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grasshopper Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.3M per year.
- Grasshopper Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Grasshopper Bank's total funding is $131.2M.
- Grasshopper Bank has 68 Employees.
- Grasshopper Bank grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Grasshopper Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Grasshopper Bank?
Grasshopper Bancorp, Inc. is a Delaware chartered corporation and the bank holding company of Grasshopper Bank, N.A. The Bank is a national bank offering a full array of commercial banking products to innovation economy companies and the venture capital firms that fund such companies. Based in New York City, the second largest venture capital funding center in the U.S., Grasshopper Bank delivers cloud-based banking solutions and financial services that enable the leadership of innovative, emerging, and established companies more efficiently address the day-to-day challenges of their financial operations. We're always looking for talented, driven, visionary people to join our team. If you don't see the job that fits your skillset, please send your resume to email@example.com:N/A