Checkr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Checkr's estimated annual revenue is currently $64.7M per year.
- Checkr received $100.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Checkr's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Checkr's total funding is $309M.
- Checkr has 446 Employees.
- Checkr grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Checkr currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Checkr?
Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr's product has shifted the on-demand economy. Checkr's mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide second chances for the formerly convicted. We encourage qualified individuals with prior criminal histories to apply for any of our roles. More than 3,000 businesses trust Checkr for their background screenings including Uber, Instacart, Netflix, Zenefits, GrubHub, Home Depot, and more. Checkr is also featured on Business Insider as one of the top startups to watch in 2016 (http://www.businessinsider.com/the-25-hottest-san-francisco-startups-to-watch-in-2016-2016-1). 9 The company is funded by Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Y Combinator and other prominent investors, and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Find out more about Checkr at www.checkr.com.keywords:, saas