The Predictive Index Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Predictive Index's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.8M per year.
- The Predictive Index received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- The Predictive Index's estimated revenue per employee is $189,232
- The Predictive Index's total funding is $71M.
- The Predictive Index has 427 Employees.
- The Predictive Index grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- The Predictive Index currently has 3 job openings.
What Is The Predictive Index?
Hire Smart. Inspire Greatness. The Predictive Index helps businesses and organizations all over the globe overcome workplace challenges through a unique blend of scientific behavioral assessments, groundbreaking software, exceptional management training, and professional consulting from the world's top workplace behavior specialists. The Predictive Index helps companies understand how their people think and work to help employees maximize their productivity. The Predictive Index serves over 8,000 clients across 142 countries. The network of PI Certified Partners guide and mentor our Clients through our dedicated service, professional training, certification, and expert advice. We give fast insights and create a stronger, more cohesive, and efficient workforce, ready to tackle the most complex problems in the workplace and help businesses succeed. For more information about The Predictive Index, visit https://www.predictiveindex.com/. Twitter: @predictiveindex Facebook: @predictiveindex Instagram: @thepredictiveindexkeywords:Human Resources Hr, saas