CLEAR Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- CLEAR's estimated annual revenue is currently $226.4M per year.
- CLEAR received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2019.
- CLEAR's estimated revenue per employee is $131,964
- CLEAR's total funding is $135M.
- CLEAR's current valuation is $1.8B. (January 2022)
- CLEAR has 1716 Employees.
- CLEAR grew their employee count by 27% last year.
CLEAR Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is CLEAR?
CLEAR's mission is to make it simple to be you by using biometrics to build a connected world that's smarter and more secure. Our platform instantly connects your life from airports to arenas and after a fast, one-time enrollment, CLEAR becomes your key to a frictionless world. Founded in 2010, CLEAR powers secure, frictionless customer experiences at more than 30 airports and stadiums nationwide, and so much more to come. Join our growing team and help change the way people live, work and travel. For more information, visit our company site: clearme.com or our careers site: clearme.com/careerskeywords:Fashion,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Security,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|2015-10-15||$20.0M||Undisclosed||T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc||Article|
|2017-04-19||$15.0M||Undisclosed||T. Rowe Price.||Article|
|2019-01-31||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||T. Rowe Price||Article|