Harness Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harness's estimated annual revenue is currently $39M per year.
- Harness received $20.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Harness's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Harness's total funding is $80M.
- Harness has 269 Employees.
- Harness grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Harness currently has 32 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Harness?
Based in San Francisco, Harness is the industry's first Continuous Delivery-as-a-Service platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications into production. Harness uses machine learning to detect the quality of deployments and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for custom scripting and manual oversight. We're backed by Jyoti Bansal's BIG Labs and Menlo Ventures. Read more at www.harness.io.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
A blind Vernon resident has lost an important item and now friends have taken to Facebook to seek the public's help in locating it. Vivian Unser ...
New York – Today, at its Headquarters in New York, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) signed an agreement with the ...
Does one plus two ever equal 30? It can when you're talking about combining the concept of observability with the power of automation and ...
Harness Executive Hires
|2018-11-07||Jason Eubanks||chief revenue officer||Article|