Harness Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harness's estimated annual revenue is currently $39M per year.
- Harness received $20.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Harness's estimated revenue per employee is $92,210
- Harness's total funding is $195M.
- Harness has 423 Employees.
- Harness grew their employee count by 57% last year.
- Harness currently has 61 job openings.
What Is Harness?
Based in San Francisco, Harness is the industry's first Continuous Delivery-as-a-Service platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications into production. Harness uses machine learning to detect the quality of deployments and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for custom scripting and manual oversight. We're backed by Jyoti Bansal's BIG Labs and Menlo Ventures. Read more at www.harness.io.keywords:ecommerce, saas