CircleCI Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CircleCI's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.6M per year.
- CircleCI received $31.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- CircleCI's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CircleCI's total funding is $215M.
- CircleCI's pricing is $360 per year.
- CircleCI has 349 Employees.
- CircleCI grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- CircleCI currently has 15 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is CircleCI?
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions. CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2017 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.keywords:Freemium,,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Software Development,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
CircleCI has warned customers to review their repo and branch names after discovering they may have been exposed in a breach involving the ...
Continuous integration platform CircleCI has issued a warning over a data breach that may have resulted in users' email and IP addresses ...
CircleCI has extended the reach of its automated package manager, known as orbs, to cybersecurity software that can be integrated into a ...
|2016-05-17||$18.0M||B||Scale Venture Partners||Article|
|2018-01-18||$31.0M||C||Top Tier Capital Partners||Article|