GitHub Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GitHub's estimated annual revenue is currently $371.6M per year.
- GitHub received $250.0M in venture funding in July 2015.
- GitHub's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- GitHub's total funding is $351M.
- GitHub's pricing is $48 per year.
- GitHub has 2563 Employees.
- GitHub grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- GitHub currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is GitHub?
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 24 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 67 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.keywords:Enterprise Software,Software Development
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Devran “Cosmo” Ünal, senior product engineer at optics company Zeiss Group, released the software on the Microsoft-owned GitHub ...
The information compromised included usernames and email addresses associated with GitHub and Bitbucket and IP addresses and user ...
For a few years now, GitHub has been running a program that gives students around the world free access to GitHub Pro and various free and ...
GitHub Staff Cuts
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|