CloudBees Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CloudBees's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.2M per year.
- CloudBees received $62.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- CloudBees's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CloudBees's total funding is $111.2M.
- CloudBees's pricing is $1,200 per year.
- CloudBees has 477 Employees.
- CloudBees grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- CloudBees currently has 44 job openings.
What Is CloudBees?
CloudBees (www.cloudbees.com) is the hub of enterprise DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating software development and delivery. We've taken Jenkins - the most trusted DevOps platform - and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and support, so companies have the fastest path from great ideas to impactful software.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage