LaunchDarkly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LaunchDarkly's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.9M per year.
- LaunchDarkly received $44.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- LaunchDarkly's estimated revenue per employee is $136,910
- LaunchDarkly's total funding is $130.3M.
- LaunchDarkly has 233 Employees.
- LaunchDarkly grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- LaunchDarkly currently has 10 job openings.
What Is LaunchDarkly?
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves over 25 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry best practice of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka dark launching). Our vision is to eliminate risk for developers and operations teams from the software development cycle. As companies transition to a world built on software, there is an increasing requirement to move quickly, balanced with the desire to maintain control. LaunchDarkly is the feature management platform to control the whole feature lifecycle from Concept - Launch - Value. LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is fast-paced, friendly, and supportive.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Software Development, saas