mParticle Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- mParticle's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.1M per year.
- mParticle received $35.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- mParticle's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- mParticle has 173 Employees.
- mParticle grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- mParticle currently has 10 job openings.
What Is mParticle?
mParticle is the customer data platform for every screen. Sophisticated marketers at companies including Starwood, NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb use mParticle to integrate and orchestrate their entire growth stack, enabling them to win in key moments of the customer journey. Founded in 2013, mParticle manages $5 billion in transactions and 250 billion API calls monthly. The company has raised more than $70M from investors including Harmony Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, and Social Capital. Recognized as one of Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named a Vendor to Watch in Gartner's 2017 Digital Marketing Hubs Magic Quadrant report, mParticle is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals