bioLytical Laboratories Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- bioLytical Laboratories's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.1M per year.
- bioLytical Laboratories's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- bioLytical Laboratories has 108 Employees.
- bioLytical Laboratories grew their employee count by 42% last year.
- bioLytical Laboratories currently has 1 job openings.
What Is bioLytical Laboratories?
Biolytical Laboratories Inc. based in Richmond, BC, Canada is a privately-owned Canadian Company federally incorporated in 2002. Our mission is to improve the quality of people's lives by providing innovative solutions for infectious disease diagnosis, the first step in the linkage of patients to appropriate care and treatment. Today, the company sells and markets its INSTI HIV test supported by worldwide regulatory approvals including US FDA approval, Health Canada approval and CE mark in Europe. Our product provides a highly accurate HIV test result in as little as 60 seconds which translates into a compelling value proposition for patients, healthcare professionals, payers and public health organizations. We have an active R&D program and our pipeline includes INSTI tests for diseases such as Hepatitis C and Syphilis. The company also provides contract services to adapt the INSTI platform to meet custom functional and technical diagnostic testing requirements. Our vision is to be a global leader in the research, development and commercialization of rapid, point-of-care in vitro medical diagnostic devices.keywords:N/A