Zynex Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zynex Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $84.1M per year.
- Zynex Medical received $3.0M in venture funding in September 2008.
- Zynex Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Zynex Medical's total funding is $1.6M.
- Zynex Medical has 335 Employees.
- Zynex Medical grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Zynex Medical currently has 32 job openings.
What Is Zynex Medical?
Zynex, Inc. founded in 1996, engineers, manufactures and markets neuro-diagnostics, stroke rehabilitation, pain management and cardiac monitoring devices within three subsidiaries. Zynex Medical is a provider of electrotherapy products for home use. Zynex Monitoring Solutions develops products for cardiac monitoring for use in hospitals. Zynex NeuroDiagnostics develops devices for EMG and EEG diagnostic applications within neurology disciplines. Zynex Medical's product line is fully developed, FDA/CE cleared, commercially sold, and has been developed to uphold the Company's mission of improving the quality of life for patients suffering from impaired mobility due to stroke, spinal cord injury, or debilitating and chronic pain. Zynex Monitoring Solutions and Zynex NeuroDiagnostics are currently both in the development stages without any significant revenues.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power