Endotronix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Endotronix's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.1M per year.
- Endotronix received $45.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Endotronix's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Endotronix's total funding is $129.6M.
- Endotronix has 108 Employees.
- Endotronix grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Endotronix currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Endotronix?
Endotronix, a digital health medtech company, is developing an integrated platform to provide comprehensive, reimbursable health management tools for patients suffering from advanced heart failure. The Cordella Heart Failure System includes a cloud-based disease-management system and a breakthrough implantable wireless pulmonary artery pressure sensor. The seamlessly integrated system enables proactive management and early detection of worsening heart failure, which promotes ongoing therapeutic interventions to improve quality of life, reduce hospital readmissions, and lower care costs.keywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals