Stimwave Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stimwave's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.9M per year.
- Stimwave received $50.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Stimwave's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Stimwave's total funding is $55.5M.
- Stimwave has 171 Employees.
- Stimwave grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Stimwave currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stimwave?
Stimwave Technologies Inc is a privately-held medical device company engaged in the development, manufacture, commercialization and marketing of wireless microsize injectable medical devices for neurology markets. Stimwave strives to improve people's lives through utilizing wireless neurostimulation technology that enables low cost alternatives to complicated and expensive surgery, coupled with convenient and safe methods of use easily incorporated into everyday life.keywords:saas, Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals