ansarada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ansarada's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.9M per year.
- ansarada received $18.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- ansarada's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ansarada's total funding is $18M.
- ansarada's pricing is $468 per year.
- ansarada has 227 Employees.
- ansarada grew their employee count by -27% last year.
- ansarada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ansarada?
Ansarada is a founder led, fast growth global technology company on a mission to raise and protect potential. Since 2005, we have helped the world's leading investors, advisors and corporates close more than 20,000 deals, the insights from which have been used to design a suite of world-first AI tools, purpose-built for material events. A business is in its best shape at the end of a deal With this in mind, we launched the world's first Material Information Platform, the missing link that optimizes how businesses are run and how deals get done. It's the only place companies and their advisors, can concurrently improve how they operate and get ready for success in any material event. The always on Platform uses a scorecard system to identify risks and opportunities in as little as fifteen minutes, giving companies and their advisors crucial insights into the business, and enabling them to accelerate deals, automate tasks, unlock value, reduce risk, and make decisions with certainty. Disruption is in our DNA We see ourselves as pioneers in the business development and material event spaces, getting businesses ready for inevitable disruption. Our mission to raise and protect potential recently helped us rank in Australia's Top 20 most innovative businesses in the Westpac Businesses of Tomorrow awards.keywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr