Vlocity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vlocity's estimated annual revenue is currently $86.1M per year.
- Vlocity received $60.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Vlocity's estimated revenue per employee is $351,551
- Vlocity's total funding is $162.8M.
- Vlocity has 245 Employees.
- Vlocity grew their employee count by -59% last year.
- Vlocity currently has 178 job openings.
What Is Vlocity?
Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM company, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health Insurance, Energy & Utilities and Public Sector industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Learn more at www.vlocity.com and follow us at @vlocity.keywords:Customer Support,Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Storage, saas