CloudSense Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CloudSense's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.6M per year.
- CloudSense received $77.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- CloudSense's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- CloudSense has 349 Employees.
- CloudSense grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- CloudSense currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CloudSense?
CloudSense, the category-defining intelligent commerce platform, is built on Salesforce and designed for industries. CloudSense supercharges the world's leading CRM to redefine the possibilities of commerce for your industry. Uniquely architected for enterprise-grade requirements, the CloudSense platform is trusted across multiple industries to deliver intelligent commerce on every channel. CloudSense empowers your organization to deliver exceptional commerce experiences with 100% Salesforce-native Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Product Catalog, Order Management, Pricing Management, Contract Lifecycle Management and eCommerce. Founded in 2009, CloudSense has grown rapidly and now employs over 300 people across 9 offices in Europe, the U.S and APAC. CloudSense is a Gartner Visionary and a member of Tech City's Future Fifty program.keywords:saas, Advertising,Customer Support,Marketing