Metromile Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Metromile's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.1M per year.
- Metromile received $90.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Metromile's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Metromile's total funding is $293M.
- Metromile has 237 Employees.
- Metromile grew their employee count by -22% last year.
- Metromile currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Metromile?
Metromile is the leading pay-per-mile car insurance product in the U.S. Were disrupting a $250 billion auto insurance category, that has not changed for over 80 years, by offering an entirely new type of insurance that charges customers based on the miles they drive. We call it pay-per-mile. We believe paying for what you use is more fair and more affordable. With pay-per-mile car insurance, low-mileage drivers see huge savings with rates based on how far they actually drive. Customers who drive less than 12K miles a year could save >$600 annually. Our claims automation is powered by AVA, Metromile's AI claims system and includes several automated elements. For every task that doesnt involve a human touch, AVA makes the entire claims process frictionless for the consumer and the adjuster. Metromile has raised approximately $291 million in funding (Series A through E) and are backed by top tier Silicon Valley Investors including NEA, Index and First Round Capital.keywords:Automotive,Consumer Services,Finance,Insurance